- ABC News This Week (May 28, 2017) Attacks Jared Kushner
- MANCHESTER’S KNOWN WOLF: Watched by MI5 with Ties to NATO-Backed Terror in Libya – What Does It All Mean?
- US Deploys Third Aircraft Carrier Toward North Korea
- Sucking up to the Saudis: ‘America first’ is finishing last with Trump
- Moody’s warns multi-billion-dollar N.J. deficits are looming
- Deep Statist
- Global Pension Underfunding Will Hit Nearly Half A Quadrillion Dollars In 2050
- Deep Six the Deep State by — Antiwar.com
- Trump of Arabia
- EconomicPolicyJournal.com: More Taxes or More Borrowing are Both Immediately Bad
- Powered by
Daily Archives: February 8, 2017
Finished reading Larry Kudlow’s columns, which focused on the economy and Fed policies. He is a supply-sider inflationist, who supports central banking which he believes is essential for the economy. Met with my student research assistants at Ramapo who gave … Continue reading
Robert Wenzel points out what is becoming more and more obvious. Trump’s knowledge of economics is thin.