- Infographic: The Everything Bubble Is Ready to Pop
- EconomicPolicyJournal.com: HOT Judge Napolitano: I Strongly Stand in Rand Paul’s Camp on Obamacare
- EconomicPolicyJournal.com: Rand Paul Speaks Truth to the American People: New ObamaCare Repeal Bill a Trillion-Dollar Boondoggle
- Target Liberty: Washington Post Smears Libertarianism (Again)
- Fed economist: ‘No evidence that QE works’ as central bank starts unwinding program
- Read Guadagno’s lips: No new tax cuts for Republicans | Mulshine
- The Supreme Court Failed Us on Vietnam
- Nikki Haley Meltdown: Assad Must Go…and War With North Korea!
- In Catalonia: A Spanish Tiananmen Square? – Antiwar.com Original
- Federal Health Centers Face Fiscal Cliff, Plus New Challenges
- Powered by
Daily Archives: February 8, 2017
Finished reading Larry Kudlow’s columns, which focused on the economy and Fed policies. He is a supply-sider inflationist, who supports central banking which he believes is essential for the economy. Met with my student research assistants at Ramapo who gave … Continue reading
Robert Wenzel points out what is becoming more and more obvious. Trump’s knowledge of economics is thin.