- Just say no to a higher federal gas tax!
- The political establishment’s betrayal of the Republic
- U.S. Senate Campaign…Peace, Liberty, Prosperity
- The Last Continent
- From W to Obama to Trump, the Policy Has Been Endless War
- Nuke subsidies: Turnabout is fair play
- Dave Collum’s 2017 Year In Review: “The Bubble In Everything Grew”
- EconomicPolicyJournal.com: Krugman: The Bitcoin Bubble is the Internet Bubble at 50 Times the Speed
- David Gornoski on Anthropology and Liberty
- Powered by
Daily Archives: February 8, 2017
Finished reading Larry Kudlow’s columns, which focused on the economy and Fed policies. He is a supply-sider inflationist, who supports central banking which he believes is essential for the economy. Met with my student research assistants at Ramapo who gave … Continue reading
Robert Wenzel points out what is becoming more and more obvious. Trump’s knowledge of economics is thin.