- gold-versus-bitcoin-pro-gold-argument | DollarCollapse.com
- US Quietly Builds Up Troops in Somalia
- Thanksgiving: Celebrating the Birth of American Free Enterprise
- The Great Retirement Con
- Medicare Part B premiums jumping 23 percent for many retirees
- EconomicPolicyJournal.com: How to Cut Taxes For Small Businesses and Entrepreneurs!!
- A Professor Learns An Expensive Lesson About Civility And The First Amendment
- I, Pencil | Mises Institute
- BUSTED Soros, Pelosi Featured at Secret ‘Resistance’ Conference in California
- Former Treasury Robert Rubin Explains Why the Current Tax Reform Plan Won’t Create Economic Growth
- Powered by
Monthly Archives: March 2017
Read some of the most famous economists wrote about money and banking. Getting ready to write the preface and chapter one.
“The Congressional Budget Office issued a dire warning to policy makers in its annual budget report.” Source: The looming budget cliff, in four charts
Why the politicians love fiat money, unbacked currency. Source: THE US OWES THE WORLD 3x THE GOLD EVER PRODUCED | Matterhorn – GoldSwitzerland | Matterhorn – GoldSwitzerland
It’s happening. Doctors will lead us to healthcare socialism. Source: Insurance is Driving Physicians Mad; Nearly Half Now Say They’d Prefer Single-Payer | Beth Kutscher | Pulse | LinkedIn
[Editor’s Note: In 2010 at the Austrian Economics Research Conference at the Mises Institute, William Green presented a paper titled ‘Ending the Federal Reserve…” Source: Ending the Federal Reserve from the Bottom Up
Economic ignorance in the White House. What a surprise. Source: EconomicPolicyJournal.com: BREAKING Trump to Issue Two Executive Orders Relating to Harassing International Trade
Bipartisanship got us into this mess. The welfare state is unsustainable. “Due largely to increases in Medicare and Social Security, the federal debt is projected to reach 150 percent of GDP in 2047.” Source: Debt and deficits are going … Continue reading
“Not everyone is a fan of the Federal Reserve System, or any of its chairmen. The Fed doesn’t have any idea what it is doing, and this ineptness will be “the ruin of us all,” says …” Source: Jim Rogers … Continue reading
Organized all my notes of the articles and books I have read. Started organizing the material for the Introduction and chapter one.