- ABC News This Week (May 28, 2017) Attacks Jared Kushner
- MANCHESTER’S KNOWN WOLF: Watched by MI5 with Ties to NATO-Backed Terror in Libya – What Does It All Mean?
- US Deploys Third Aircraft Carrier Toward North Korea
- Sucking up to the Saudis: ‘America first’ is finishing last with Trump
- Moody’s warns multi-billion-dollar N.J. deficits are looming
- Deep Statist
- Global Pension Underfunding Will Hit Nearly Half A Quadrillion Dollars In 2050
- Deep Six the Deep State by — Antiwar.com
- Trump of Arabia
- EconomicPolicyJournal.com: More Taxes or More Borrowing are Both Immediately Bad
- Powered by
Monthly Archives: March 2017
Read some of the most famous economists wrote about money and banking. Getting ready to write the preface and chapter one.
“The Congressional Budget Office issued a dire warning to policy makers in its annual budget report.” Source: The looming budget cliff, in four charts
Why the politicians love fiat money, unbacked currency. Source: THE US OWES THE WORLD 3x THE GOLD EVER PRODUCED | Matterhorn – GoldSwitzerland | Matterhorn – GoldSwitzerland
It’s happening. Doctors will lead us to healthcare socialism. Source: Insurance is Driving Physicians Mad; Nearly Half Now Say They’d Prefer Single-Payer | Beth Kutscher | Pulse | LinkedIn
[Editor’s Note: In 2010 at the Austrian Economics Research Conference at the Mises Institute, William Green presented a paper titled ‘Ending the Federal Reserve…” Source: Ending the Federal Reserve from the Bottom Up
Economic ignorance in the White House. What a surprise. Source: EconomicPolicyJournal.com: BREAKING Trump to Issue Two Executive Orders Relating to Harassing International Trade
Bipartisanship got us into this mess. The welfare state is unsustainable. “Due largely to increases in Medicare and Social Security, the federal debt is projected to reach 150 percent of GDP in 2047.” Source: Debt and deficits are going … Continue reading
“Not everyone is a fan of the Federal Reserve System, or any of its chairmen. The Fed doesn’t have any idea what it is doing, and this ineptness will be “the ruin of us all,” says …” Source: Jim Rogers … Continue reading
Organized all my notes of the articles and books I have read. Started organizing the material for the Introduction and chapter one.