- Just say no to a higher federal gas tax!
- The political establishment’s betrayal of the Republic
- U.S. Senate Campaign…Peace, Liberty, Prosperity
- The Last Continent
- From W to Obama to Trump, the Policy Has Been Endless War
- Nuke subsidies: Turnabout is fair play
- Dave Collum’s 2017 Year In Review: “The Bubble In Everything Grew”
- EconomicPolicyJournal.com: Krugman: The Bitcoin Bubble is the Internet Bubble at 50 Times the Speed
- David Gornoski on Anthropology and Liberty
- Powered by
Daily Archives: March 12, 2017
The Allendale Republican Club will have its April meeting on Monday, April 3rd at 7:30 at Borough Hall (500 W. Crescent Ave Allendale) We will be welcoming special guest speaker, Dr. Murrary Sabrin. Dr. Sabrin is a former U.S. Senate … Continue reading
Took the weekend off after nonstop reading for more than 7 weeks. Back to reading essays about financial bubbles and a few books beginning Monday for the next couple of weeks before I begin writing up my findings.
What do you trust? Government paper money or real money, gold? “…in every period of panic and crisis combined with economic mismanagement, which we are seeing today, gold has always acted as insurance… the Indians know this, the Chinese … Continue reading
“If we ever want to end the war on terror, we’ll have to stop funding it. Rand Paul introduced Tulsi Gabbard’s Stop Arming Terrorists Act in the Senate to do just that.” Source: Rand Paul Introduced Tulsi Gabbard’s Stop Arming … Continue reading