- Just say no to a higher federal gas tax!
- The political establishment’s betrayal of the Republic
- U.S. Senate Campaign…Peace, Liberty, Prosperity
- The Last Continent
- From W to Obama to Trump, the Policy Has Been Endless War
- Nuke subsidies: Turnabout is fair play
- Dave Collum’s 2017 Year In Review: “The Bubble In Everything Grew”
- EconomicPolicyJournal.com: Krugman: The Bitcoin Bubble is the Internet Bubble at 50 Times the Speed
- David Gornoski on Anthropology and Liberty
- Powered by
Daily Archives: March 14, 2017
Finished reading Robert Shiller’s Irrational Exuberance. Disappointed there was not more material about the Fed. Cursory discussion of easy money policies.
High anxiety? “I don’t generally call the entire market wrong…but I find it hard to say why stock markets are so un-volatile right now…” Source: Why Robert Shiller Is Worried About The Market | Zero Hedge
“March 12,2017 the staff of the Ridgewood blog Ridgewood NJ, Coverage vs. Care, Interview with Dr. Alieta Eck on Halo Health where she discuses ,why insurance coverage is not the same as access to medical care and offers some interesting … Continue reading
“The debate took place in 1993. This issue still divides conservatives.” Source: Milton Friedman vs. Gary North on School Vouchers
Good riddance to the anti-liberty Bharara. “In all my many years in the newspaper business I’ve never been able to understand the adulation many journalists have for “crusading” prosecutors. A better term is “power-mad” and it applies to Preet … Continue reading