- Just say no to a higher federal gas tax!
- The political establishment’s betrayal of the Republic
- U.S. Senate Campaign…Peace, Liberty, Prosperity
- The Last Continent
- From W to Obama to Trump, the Policy Has Been Endless War
- Nuke subsidies: Turnabout is fair play
- Dave Collum’s 2017 Year In Review: “The Bubble In Everything Grew”
- EconomicPolicyJournal.com: Krugman: The Bitcoin Bubble is the Internet Bubble at 50 Times the Speed
- David Gornoski on Anthropology and Liberty
- Powered by
Daily Archives: March 19, 2017
“Attempting to spend a nation to prosperity using borrowed money is not without consequences. In the short run, an illusion of wealth can be erected. In the long run, that illusion slips into decay and disrepair.” Source: The Long Run … Continue reading
Trump caving in to the Deep State? Source: What Manner of “America First” and Making America Great Again” is This?
Trump needs to embrace free markets, not top down failed economic policies Source: EconomicPolicyJournal.com: Where Trump Goes Wrong: Ebeling on Trade, the Trade Deficit, NAFTA, Money and the Rule of Law
Donald the Deregulator. Yes. “Our liberal friends all howled when President Trump decided to review regulations that would require cars to average 54-mpg by 2025; but there’s no way those standards could have been met…” Source: Obama-era fuel-economy regs are … Continue reading