- Infographic: The Everything Bubble Is Ready to Pop
- EconomicPolicyJournal.com: HOT Judge Napolitano: I Strongly Stand in Rand Paul’s Camp on Obamacare
- EconomicPolicyJournal.com: Rand Paul Speaks Truth to the American People: New ObamaCare Repeal Bill a Trillion-Dollar Boondoggle
- Target Liberty: Washington Post Smears Libertarianism (Again)
- Fed economist: ‘No evidence that QE works’ as central bank starts unwinding program
- Read Guadagno’s lips: No new tax cuts for Republicans | Mulshine
- The Supreme Court Failed Us on Vietnam
- Nikki Haley Meltdown: Assad Must Go…and War With North Korea!
- In Catalonia: A Spanish Tiananmen Square? – Antiwar.com Original
- Federal Health Centers Face Fiscal Cliff, Plus New Challenges
- Powered by
Daily Archives: March 19, 2017
“Attempting to spend a nation to prosperity using borrowed money is not without consequences. In the short run, an illusion of wealth can be erected. In the long run, that illusion slips into decay and disrepair.” Source: The Long Run … Continue reading
Trump caving in to the Deep State? Source: What Manner of “America First” and Making America Great Again” is This?
Trump needs to embrace free markets, not top down failed economic policies Source: EconomicPolicyJournal.com: Where Trump Goes Wrong: Ebeling on Trade, the Trade Deficit, NAFTA, Money and the Rule of Law
Donald the Deregulator. Yes. “Our liberal friends all howled when President Trump decided to review regulations that would require cars to average 54-mpg by 2025; but there’s no way those standards could have been met…” Source: Obama-era fuel-economy regs are … Continue reading