- Is Tax Reform Libertarian?
- Visualizing the Most Valuable Companies of All-Time
- EconomicPolicyJournal.com: The Coming Russia-China Gold Alliance
- The FBI, Hillary and Her Server
- The Myth of “Unaffordable” Health Insurance Just Won’t Die –
- Six Ways US Stocks Most Overvalued in History
- Pentagon To Undergo First Ever Audit After Decades Of Sloppy Accounting And Missing Trillions
- EconomicPolicyJournal.com: Another Bitcoin Trading Problem After Massive Bitcoin Sell-Off
- Abolishing the income tax is the solution
- Warren Buffett called bitcoin ‘a mirage’ in 2014—here’s where he says you should invest your money
- Powered by
Daily Archives: March 23, 2017
Nearly completed all my readings about who said what about the last two bubbles of the 1990s and early 2000s. Will focus on organizing the charts and graphs in the next few days.
“So much for the Thursday vote: House GOP leadership has just announced that there will not be a vote on the healthcare bill today. The entire House GOP conference will meet tonight at 7 p.m. to discuss next steps. See … Continue reading
“Government’s meddling in the healthcare business has been disastrous from the get-go.” Source: How the Government Ruined US Healthcare — and What Can Be Done
“…these patterns can trigger a downward spiral that is difficult to get out of… First oil & gas, then construction, then new vehicle sales.” Source: Is This The Sound Of The Bottom Falling Out Of The Auto Industry?
Menendez’s days are numbered. “After being accused of taking gifts from a wealthy Florida eye doctor, perhaps U.S. Sen. Bob Menendez should have tried to negotiate a plea before Donald Trump took office. Now the vultures are circling…” Source: With a … Continue reading