- Just say no to a higher federal gas tax!
- The political establishment’s betrayal of the Republic
- U.S. Senate Campaign…Peace, Liberty, Prosperity
- The Last Continent
- From W to Obama to Trump, the Policy Has Been Endless War
- Nuke subsidies: Turnabout is fair play
- Dave Collum’s 2017 Year In Review: “The Bubble In Everything Grew”
- EconomicPolicyJournal.com: Krugman: The Bitcoin Bubble is the Internet Bubble at 50 Times the Speed
- David Gornoski on Anthropology and Liberty
- Powered by
Daily Archives: March 23, 2017
Nearly completed all my readings about who said what about the last two bubbles of the 1990s and early 2000s. Will focus on organizing the charts and graphs in the next few days.
“So much for the Thursday vote: House GOP leadership has just announced that there will not be a vote on the healthcare bill today. The entire House GOP conference will meet tonight at 7 p.m. to discuss next steps. See … Continue reading
“Government’s meddling in the healthcare business has been disastrous from the get-go.” Source: How the Government Ruined US Healthcare — and What Can Be Done
“…these patterns can trigger a downward spiral that is difficult to get out of… First oil & gas, then construction, then new vehicle sales.” Source: Is This The Sound Of The Bottom Falling Out Of The Auto Industry?
Menendez’s days are numbered. “After being accused of taking gifts from a wealthy Florida eye doctor, perhaps U.S. Sen. Bob Menendez should have tried to negotiate a plea before Donald Trump took office. Now the vultures are circling…” Source: With a … Continue reading