- Just say no to a higher federal gas tax!
- The political establishment’s betrayal of the Republic
- U.S. Senate Campaign…Peace, Liberty, Prosperity
- The Last Continent
- From W to Obama to Trump, the Policy Has Been Endless War
- Nuke subsidies: Turnabout is fair play
- Dave Collum’s 2017 Year In Review: “The Bubble In Everything Grew”
- EconomicPolicyJournal.com: Krugman: The Bitcoin Bubble is the Internet Bubble at 50 Times the Speed
- David Gornoski on Anthropology and Liberty
- Powered by
Daily Archives: April 4, 2017
Yesterday I wrote the Preface to my book and then spoke at the Allendale Republican Club about Trump’s first two months in office. Good questions from the audience. After I spoke GOP gubernatorial candidate assemblyman Jack Citarelli spoke about his … Continue reading
Is Trump doing his best to be a one-term president? Source: Target Liberty: Trump Administration Considering Far-Reaching Steps for ‘Extreme Vetting’
More corruption at the highest level of the federal government. Source: Cernovich Explains How He Learned About Susan Rice
What Is America Going To Look Like When Stocks, Home Prices And Even Used Cars All Crash By At Least 50 Percent?
“Have you ever thought about what comes after the bubble? In 2008 we got a short preview of what life will be like, but most Americans seem to have come to the conclusion that the last financial crisis was just … Continue reading