- Infographic: The Everything Bubble Is Ready to Pop
- EconomicPolicyJournal.com: HOT Judge Napolitano: I Strongly Stand in Rand Paul’s Camp on Obamacare
- EconomicPolicyJournal.com: Rand Paul Speaks Truth to the American People: New ObamaCare Repeal Bill a Trillion-Dollar Boondoggle
- Target Liberty: Washington Post Smears Libertarianism (Again)
- Fed economist: ‘No evidence that QE works’ as central bank starts unwinding program
- Read Guadagno’s lips: No new tax cuts for Republicans | Mulshine
- The Supreme Court Failed Us on Vietnam
- Nikki Haley Meltdown: Assad Must Go…and War With North Korea!
- In Catalonia: A Spanish Tiananmen Square? – Antiwar.com Original
- Federal Health Centers Face Fiscal Cliff, Plus New Challenges
- Powered by
Daily Archives: April 5, 2017
I began writing/dictating chapter one focusing on money, banking and interest rates. Florence and I attended the scholarship dinner at Ramapo College where we met two of the five scholarship recipients provided annually by the Sabrin Center for Free Enterprise.
This is What Economic Madness Look Like: The Venezuelan Money Supply Has Climbed 200% Over the Last Year
Source: EconomicPolicyJournal.com: This is What Economic Madness Look Like: The Venezuelan Money Supply Has Climbed 200% Over the Last Year