- The Last Continent
- From W to Obama to Trump, the Policy Has Been Endless War
- Nuke subsidies: Turnabout is fair play
- Dave Collum’s 2017 Year In Review: “The Bubble In Everything Grew”
- EconomicPolicyJournal.com: Krugman: The Bitcoin Bubble is the Internet Bubble at 50 Times the Speed
- David Gornoski on Anthropology and Liberty
- It’s Time to Watch Alastair Sim’s Scrooge. Again.
- When Washington Assured Russia NATO Would Not Expand
- EconomicPolicyJournal.com: Charles Barkley Thanks GOP for Taking ‘Care of Us Rich People’
- Buffett partner Charlie Munger says bitcoin is ‘total insanity,’ avoid it ‘like the plague’
- Powered by
Daily Archives: April 5, 2017
I began writing/dictating chapter one focusing on money, banking and interest rates. Florence and I attended the scholarship dinner at Ramapo College where we met two of the five scholarship recipients provided annually by the Sabrin Center for Free Enterprise.
This is What Economic Madness Look Like: The Venezuelan Money Supply Has Climbed 200% Over the Last Year
Source: EconomicPolicyJournal.com: This is What Economic Madness Look Like: The Venezuelan Money Supply Has Climbed 200% Over the Last Year