- Just say no to a higher federal gas tax!
- The political establishment’s betrayal of the Republic
- U.S. Senate Campaign…Peace, Liberty, Prosperity
- The Last Continent
- From W to Obama to Trump, the Policy Has Been Endless War
- Nuke subsidies: Turnabout is fair play
- Dave Collum’s 2017 Year In Review: “The Bubble In Everything Grew”
- EconomicPolicyJournal.com: Krugman: The Bitcoin Bubble is the Internet Bubble at 50 Times the Speed
- David Gornoski on Anthropology and Liberty
- Powered by
Daily Archives: April 6, 2017
“Trump trade advisor Peter Navarro is consumed by an existential fear of all things Chinese, writes Vox’s Zeeshan Aleem.” Source: I read Trump’s trade advisor’s anti-China book. It’s wilder than you can imagine.
Has Trump fallen into the swamp? Did he get an offer he could not refuse? Source: bionic mosquito: The Takeover is Complete