- gold-versus-bitcoin-pro-gold-argument | DollarCollapse.com
- US Quietly Builds Up Troops in Somalia
- Thanksgiving: Celebrating the Birth of American Free Enterprise
- The Great Retirement Con
- Medicare Part B premiums jumping 23 percent for many retirees
- EconomicPolicyJournal.com: How to Cut Taxes For Small Businesses and Entrepreneurs!!
- A Professor Learns An Expensive Lesson About Civility And The First Amendment
- I, Pencil | Mises Institute
- BUSTED Soros, Pelosi Featured at Secret ‘Resistance’ Conference in California
- Former Treasury Robert Rubin Explains Why the Current Tax Reform Plan Won’t Create Economic Growth
- Powered by
Daily Archives: April 12, 2017
“In the 12 months ended March 31, total federal revenues were $3.263 trillion: 1.3% lower than the $3.31 trillion reported one year ago, and the fourth consecutive month of declines. This was the biggest drop since the summer of 2008. … Continue reading
Right on the money. Big government is going to get bigger under Trump. Source: Target Liberty: Trump Adviser Compares Kushner to Alexander Hamilton; Does He Really Want to Go There?
Federal Reserve Vice Chairman Just Held a Secretive Off-the-Record Private Meeting With Insiders: WHY?
The plotting continues. Source: EconomicPolicyJournal.com: Federal Reserve Vice Chairman Just Held a Secretive Off-the-Record Private Meeting With Insiders: WHY?
Marxism is alive and well in New Jersey—“From each according to his ability to each according to his needs.” “Majority of New Jerseyans back tax hike on the rich — if revenue is used for education and public pensions> Source: NJ … Continue reading