- Just say no to a higher federal gas tax!
- The political establishment’s betrayal of the Republic
- U.S. Senate Campaign…Peace, Liberty, Prosperity
- The Last Continent
- From W to Obama to Trump, the Policy Has Been Endless War
- Nuke subsidies: Turnabout is fair play
- Dave Collum’s 2017 Year In Review: “The Bubble In Everything Grew”
- EconomicPolicyJournal.com: Krugman: The Bitcoin Bubble is the Internet Bubble at 50 Times the Speed
- David Gornoski on Anthropology and Liberty
- Powered by
Daily Archives: April 12, 2017
“In the 12 months ended March 31, total federal revenues were $3.263 trillion: 1.3% lower than the $3.31 trillion reported one year ago, and the fourth consecutive month of declines. This was the biggest drop since the summer of 2008. … Continue reading
Right on the money. Big government is going to get bigger under Trump. Source: Target Liberty: Trump Adviser Compares Kushner to Alexander Hamilton; Does He Really Want to Go There?
Federal Reserve Vice Chairman Just Held a Secretive Off-the-Record Private Meeting With Insiders: WHY?
The plotting continues. Source: EconomicPolicyJournal.com: Federal Reserve Vice Chairman Just Held a Secretive Off-the-Record Private Meeting With Insiders: WHY?
Marxism is alive and well in New Jersey—“From each according to his ability to each according to his needs.” “Majority of New Jerseyans back tax hike on the rich — if revenue is used for education and public pensions> Source: NJ … Continue reading