- Finally, Correlation Implies Causation – LRC Blog
- Does Britain Have the World’s Best Health System? Only If You Ignore Outcomes
- Bottom falling out of US dollar: Drops to near 2-year low vs the euro, 2017 loss now 10%
- Our Relationship with Saudi Arabia Is an Embarrassment
- The Shakey Empire – LewRockwell
- President Trump Cancels Obama/Kerry CIA Program Arming ISIS and al-Qaeda in Syria… | The Last Refuge
- Don’t Be Fooled – The Federal Reserve Will Continue Rate Hikes Despite Crisis
- Obama’s AWOL Anti-War Protesters
- Jeff Sessions’s Marijuana Obsession
- Target Liberty: Why Rand Paul May Be the Last Hope for America
- Powered by
Daily Archives: April 12, 2017
“In the 12 months ended March 31, total federal revenues were $3.263 trillion: 1.3% lower than the $3.31 trillion reported one year ago, and the fourth consecutive month of declines. This was the biggest drop since the summer of 2008. … Continue reading
Right on the money. Big government is going to get bigger under Trump. Source: Target Liberty: Trump Adviser Compares Kushner to Alexander Hamilton; Does He Really Want to Go There?
Federal Reserve Vice Chairman Just Held a Secretive Off-the-Record Private Meeting With Insiders: WHY?
The plotting continues. Source: EconomicPolicyJournal.com: Federal Reserve Vice Chairman Just Held a Secretive Off-the-Record Private Meeting With Insiders: WHY?
Marxism is alive and well in New Jersey—“From each according to his ability to each according to his needs.” “Majority of New Jerseyans back tax hike on the rich — if revenue is used for education and public pensions> Source: NJ … Continue reading