- The Great Retirement Con
- Medicare Part B premiums jumping 23 percent for many retirees
- EconomicPolicyJournal.com: How to Cut Taxes For Small Businesses and Entrepreneurs!!
- A Professor Learns An Expensive Lesson About Civility And The First Amendment
- I, Pencil | Mises Institute
- BUSTED Soros, Pelosi Featured at Secret ‘Resistance’ Conference in California
- Former Treasury Robert Rubin Explains Why the Current Tax Reform Plan Won’t Create Economic Growth
- The Menendez case: A double standard vs. Roy Moore?
- THE BIGGEST WEALTH TRANSFER IN HISTORY | Matterhorn – GoldSwitzerland | Matterhorn – GoldSwitzerland
- Hands Off the Nuclear Button
- Powered by
Daily Archives: July 13, 2017
The Republicans are fiscal conservatives. Sure. “The US just saw the biggest one month outlay on record, at $429 billion, 33% higher than the $323 billion one years ago. The reason for this, however, is even more striking than the … Continue reading
Same old, same old. There is only one political party in DC, the Washington Party. Source: Senate Republicans Reveal New “Obamacare-Lite” Healthcare Bill
“With everyone now rummaging through every document, intercept, and memo for something, anything tieing Trump to Russia, The Hill’s John Solomon and Jonathan Easley have unearthed details that show the Russian lawyer who penetrated Donald Trump’s inner circle was initially … Continue reading
More evidence why education and social services should be separated from government. “Forget the fabled Hudson County political machine; the Jerseyans who understand how politics really works are the ultra-Orthodox of Lakewood…” Source: Lakewood’s lesson on democracy | Mulshine