- Just say no to a higher federal gas tax!
- The political establishment’s betrayal of the Republic
- U.S. Senate Campaign…Peace, Liberty, Prosperity
- The Last Continent
- From W to Obama to Trump, the Policy Has Been Endless War
- Nuke subsidies: Turnabout is fair play
- Dave Collum’s 2017 Year In Review: “The Bubble In Everything Grew”
- EconomicPolicyJournal.com: Krugman: The Bitcoin Bubble is the Internet Bubble at 50 Times the Speed
- David Gornoski on Anthropology and Liberty
- Powered by
Daily Archives: August 2, 2017
I will be the keynote speaker in Philadelphia End the Fed block party. Hope you will join us. For more information see the Facebook page, End the Fed Block Party.
“The Fed has embarked on six such efforts in the past — in 1921-1922, 1928-1930, 1937, 1941, 1948-1950 and 2000. Five ended in recession,…” Source: The Fed’s about to try something that almost always has ended in recession
I am currently reading several of Hazlitt’s great books for my new book on the welfare state. “Economics is haunted by more fallacies than any other study known to man. This is no accident.” Source: The First Economics Lesson
“Christians in the pews know the capitalism is a tremendous benefit. Christian college professors don’t agree.” Source: Anti-Capitalist Christian College Professors Who Know Nothing About Economics
Too bad the senator is not a consistent defender of individual liberty. He is smart, so maybe there is hope. “U.S. Sen. Cory Booker says marijuana laws disproportionately hurt minority communities.” Source: Booker pushes to legalize marijuana across the nation