- The neocons duped the Donald on Iran deal | Mulshine
- Letter to the editor about CHIP and the welfare state
- EconomicPolicyJournal.com: The Real Problems With Healthcare in the United States
- Should the Middle Class Pay More for a Loaf of Bread than the Poor?
- Judge rejects Menendez request to toss bribery charges
- The Fading Scent Of The American Dream | Zero Hedge
- Coming of Age With Murray
- How Socialism Ruined Venezuela
- Schooling Was for the Industrial Era, Unschooling Is for the Future
- The Americans With Disabilities Act Strikes Again — Movie Theaters Must Now Provide ‘Interpreters’
- Powered by
Daily Archives: August 9, 2017
“Those who spent the year mocking the notion of a Deep State are now openly cheering its assertion of power.” Source: What’s Worse: Trump’s Campaign Agenda or Empowering Generals and CIA Operatives to Subvert It?
“This week marks the 72nd anniversary of the criminal US bombing of Hiroshima and Nagasaki. And as is the case each year, there is much discussion and lamenting over this atrocity, as there well should be. For the bombing of … Continue reading