- It’s Official: Bitcoin Surpasses “Tulip Mania”, Is Now The Biggest Bubble In World History | Zero Hedge
- Asset Prices Are Prices Too
- Is Tax Reform Libertarian?
- Visualizing the Most Valuable Companies of All-Time
- EconomicPolicyJournal.com: The Coming Russia-China Gold Alliance
- The FBI, Hillary and Her Server
- The Myth of “Unaffordable” Health Insurance Just Won’t Die –
- Six Ways US Stocks Most Overvalued in History
- Pentagon To Undergo First Ever Audit After Decades Of Sloppy Accounting And Missing Trillions
- EconomicPolicyJournal.com: Another Bitcoin Trading Problem After Massive Bitcoin Sell-Off
- Powered by
Daily Archives: August 9, 2017
“Those who spent the year mocking the notion of a Deep State are now openly cheering its assertion of power.” Source: What’s Worse: Trump’s Campaign Agenda or Empowering Generals and CIA Operatives to Subvert It?
“This week marks the 72nd anniversary of the criminal US bombing of Hiroshima and Nagasaki. And as is the case each year, there is much discussion and lamenting over this atrocity, as there well should be. For the bombing of … Continue reading