- The Great Retirement Con
- Medicare Part B premiums jumping 23 percent for many retirees
- EconomicPolicyJournal.com: How to Cut Taxes For Small Businesses and Entrepreneurs!!
- A Professor Learns An Expensive Lesson About Civility And The First Amendment
- I, Pencil | Mises Institute
- BUSTED Soros, Pelosi Featured at Secret ‘Resistance’ Conference in California
- Former Treasury Robert Rubin Explains Why the Current Tax Reform Plan Won’t Create Economic Growth
- The Menendez case: A double standard vs. Roy Moore?
- THE BIGGEST WEALTH TRANSFER IN HISTORY | Matterhorn – GoldSwitzerland | Matterhorn – GoldSwitzerland
- Hands Off the Nuclear Button
- Powered by
Daily Archives: September 12, 2017
Another clear thinking money manager. “I think we are creating a bubble. It’s the Federal Reserve’s fault, and the Federal Reserves all over the world.” Source: Julian Robertson: “There’s A Bubble” And “It’s The Federal Reserve’s Fault”
“This is going to be a very expensive war, and Victory is not guaranteed ― for anyone,” he wrote.” Source: Hunter S. Thompson’s 9/11 Essay Is Still Chillingly Accurate 16 Years Later | HuffPost
If meteorologists were wrong on the track of the storm, can we believe the hype over man-made climate change 50 to 100 years from now? To ask the question is to answer it. “Even after Hurricane Irma made a turn that spared … Continue reading
“Warhawks wheel out an old, meaningless canard”. Source: No, It’s Not ‘Moral Relativism’ to Oppose Nuking North Korea