- Just say no to a higher federal gas tax!
- The political establishment’s betrayal of the Republic
- U.S. Senate Campaign…Peace, Liberty, Prosperity
- The Last Continent
- From W to Obama to Trump, the Policy Has Been Endless War
- Nuke subsidies: Turnabout is fair play
- Dave Collum’s 2017 Year In Review: “The Bubble In Everything Grew”
- EconomicPolicyJournal.com: Krugman: The Bitcoin Bubble is the Internet Bubble at 50 Times the Speed
- David Gornoski on Anthropology and Liberty
- Powered by
Daily Archives: October 4, 2017
“Evidence suggests that no one broad gun-control restriction could make a big difference.” Source: Opinion | I used to think gun control was the answer. My research told me otherwise.
“The scandal du jour isn’t a piddling sum allegedly spent by Russians on ‘fake’ Facebook ads, it’s not that legendarily incompetent Russian officials laughably influenced Election 2016, it’s that the national political class cares so much about elections.” Source: Mark … Continue reading
The legendary investor says this investment will never lose its worth over your lifetime. Source: Warren Buffett says this one investment ‘supersedes all others’
The CEO of DoubleLine Capital spoke at Vanity Fair New Establishment Summit in Los Angeles Tuesday. Source: Jeffrey Gundlach believes Neel Kashkari will be next Fed chief because he’s an ‘easy money guy’
“QUESTION: Hi Martin, I recently asked an Economist for a major Financial Institute the following question. Will the Fed continue to pay interest on “excess