- The Great Retirement Con
- Medicare Part B premiums jumping 23 percent for many retirees
- EconomicPolicyJournal.com: How to Cut Taxes For Small Businesses and Entrepreneurs!!
- A Professor Learns An Expensive Lesson About Civility And The First Amendment
- I, Pencil | Mises Institute
- BUSTED Soros, Pelosi Featured at Secret ‘Resistance’ Conference in California
- Former Treasury Robert Rubin Explains Why the Current Tax Reform Plan Won’t Create Economic Growth
- The Menendez case: A double standard vs. Roy Moore?
- THE BIGGEST WEALTH TRANSFER IN HISTORY | Matterhorn – GoldSwitzerland | Matterhorn – GoldSwitzerland
- Hands Off the Nuclear Button
- Powered by
Daily Archives: November 1, 2017
“The U.S. government may pretend to respect a “rules-based” global order, but the only rule Washington seems to follow is “might makes right” — and the CIA has long served as a chief instigator and enforcer, writes Nicolas J.S. Davies. … Continue reading
Should a Libertarian Support the Elimination of the Local and State Tax Deductions on Federal Income Taxes?
Three things should be done regarding taxes, CUT, CUT, CUT, until they are zero. Source: EconomicPolicyJournal.com: Should a Libertarian Support the Elimination of the Local and State Tax Deductions on Federal Income Taxes?