- The Last Continent
- From W to Obama to Trump, the Policy Has Been Endless War
- Nuke subsidies: Turnabout is fair play
- Dave Collum’s 2017 Year In Review: “The Bubble In Everything Grew”
- EconomicPolicyJournal.com: Krugman: The Bitcoin Bubble is the Internet Bubble at 50 Times the Speed
- David Gornoski on Anthropology and Liberty
- It’s Time to Watch Alastair Sim’s Scrooge. Again.
- When Washington Assured Russia NATO Would Not Expand
- EconomicPolicyJournal.com: Charles Barkley Thanks GOP for Taking ‘Care of Us Rich People’
- Buffett partner Charlie Munger says bitcoin is ‘total insanity,’ avoid it ‘like the plague’
- Powered by
Daily Archives: November 1, 2017
“The U.S. government may pretend to respect a “rules-based” global order, but the only rule Washington seems to follow is “might makes right” — and the CIA has long served as a chief instigator and enforcer, writes Nicolas J.S. Davies. … Continue reading
Should a Libertarian Support the Elimination of the Local and State Tax Deductions on Federal Income Taxes?
Three things should be done regarding taxes, CUT, CUT, CUT, until they are zero. Source: EconomicPolicyJournal.com: Should a Libertarian Support the Elimination of the Local and State Tax Deductions on Federal Income Taxes?