- The Great Retirement Con
- Medicare Part B premiums jumping 23 percent for many retirees
- EconomicPolicyJournal.com: How to Cut Taxes For Small Businesses and Entrepreneurs!!
- A Professor Learns An Expensive Lesson About Civility And The First Amendment
- I, Pencil | Mises Institute
- BUSTED Soros, Pelosi Featured at Secret ‘Resistance’ Conference in California
- Former Treasury Robert Rubin Explains Why the Current Tax Reform Plan Won’t Create Economic Growth
- The Menendez case: A double standard vs. Roy Moore?
- THE BIGGEST WEALTH TRANSFER IN HISTORY | Matterhorn – GoldSwitzerland | Matterhorn – GoldSwitzerland
- Hands Off the Nuclear Button
- Powered by
Daily Archives: November 2, 2017
“Are you living paycheck to paycheck? Is so, you are just like most other hard working Americans. As you will see below, 78 percent of full-time workers in the United States say that they are living paycheck to paycheck. That … Continue reading
Federal Reserve nominee Jerome Powell is philosophically closer to Schumer than Trump. And that’s a problem
“By nominating Jerome Powell as chairman of the Federal Reserve, President Trump is elevating a nominal Republican but also an Obama administration appointee to the chairmanship of our nation’s central bank.” Source: Federal Reserve nominee Jerome Powell is philosophically closer … Continue reading
“Earlier this week, the government revealed that a grand jury sitting in Washington, D. C….” Source: The Tip of a Prosecutorial Iceberg?, by Judge Andrew P. Napolitano
“Fed policy makers are of the view that if there is the need to tighten the interest rate stance the tightening should be gradual as to not destabilize the economy.” Source: Can Gradual Interest-Rate Tightening Prevent a Bust?