- Just say no to a higher federal gas tax!
- The political establishment’s betrayal of the Republic
- U.S. Senate Campaign…Peace, Liberty, Prosperity
- The Last Continent
- From W to Obama to Trump, the Policy Has Been Endless War
- Nuke subsidies: Turnabout is fair play
- Dave Collum’s 2017 Year In Review: “The Bubble In Everything Grew”
- EconomicPolicyJournal.com: Krugman: The Bitcoin Bubble is the Internet Bubble at 50 Times the Speed
- David Gornoski on Anthropology and Liberty
- Powered by
Daily Archives: November 2, 2017
“Are you living paycheck to paycheck? Is so, you are just like most other hard working Americans. As you will see below, 78 percent of full-time workers in the United States say that they are living paycheck to paycheck. That … Continue reading
Federal Reserve nominee Jerome Powell is philosophically closer to Schumer than Trump. And that’s a problem
“By nominating Jerome Powell as chairman of the Federal Reserve, President Trump is elevating a nominal Republican but also an Obama administration appointee to the chairmanship of our nation’s central bank.” Source: Federal Reserve nominee Jerome Powell is philosophically closer … Continue reading
“Earlier this week, the government revealed that a grand jury sitting in Washington, D. C….” Source: The Tip of a Prosecutorial Iceberg?, by Judge Andrew P. Napolitano
“Fed policy makers are of the view that if there is the need to tighten the interest rate stance the tightening should be gradual as to not destabilize the economy.” Source: Can Gradual Interest-Rate Tightening Prevent a Bust?