- The Great Retirement Con
- Medicare Part B premiums jumping 23 percent for many retirees
- EconomicPolicyJournal.com: How to Cut Taxes For Small Businesses and Entrepreneurs!!
- A Professor Learns An Expensive Lesson About Civility And The First Amendment
- I, Pencil | Mises Institute
- BUSTED Soros, Pelosi Featured at Secret ‘Resistance’ Conference in California
- Former Treasury Robert Rubin Explains Why the Current Tax Reform Plan Won’t Create Economic Growth
- The Menendez case: A double standard vs. Roy Moore?
- THE BIGGEST WEALTH TRANSFER IN HISTORY | Matterhorn – GoldSwitzerland | Matterhorn – GoldSwitzerland
- Hands Off the Nuclear Button
- Powered by
Daily Archives: November 5, 2017
Last week President Trump’s tax plan was unveiled with great fanfare by the Congressional Republican leadership. Although President Trump babbled what he claimed to be the biggest tax cut in American history, the evidence is quite to the contrary. Former … Continue reading
Must watch…the founding of the Federal Reserve by Murray Rothbard. I showed my Financial History class this video recently when we discussed why the Fed was created. Source: EconomicPolicyJournal.com: Two Federal Reserve Presidents to Speak at the Cato’s 35th Annual Monetary Conference
‘Forget for a moment the terror risks of the lottery program that gave Sayfullo Saipov an American visa; Ask yourself why we are importing tens of thousands of unskilled workers when we already have 11 million people here illegally…’ Source: … Continue reading
I hate self-evident truths. Ideals may be self-evident. Political statements are not. When I hear about a self-evident political truth, I immediately doubt it. The most self-evident political truth at this moment concerns Iran. Iran is our deadly enemy. Iran … Continue reading