- The Great Retirement Con
- Medicare Part B premiums jumping 23 percent for many retirees
- EconomicPolicyJournal.com: How to Cut Taxes For Small Businesses and Entrepreneurs!!
- A Professor Learns An Expensive Lesson About Civility And The First Amendment
- I, Pencil | Mises Institute
- BUSTED Soros, Pelosi Featured at Secret ‘Resistance’ Conference in California
- Former Treasury Robert Rubin Explains Why the Current Tax Reform Plan Won’t Create Economic Growth
- The Menendez case: A double standard vs. Roy Moore?
- THE BIGGEST WEALTH TRANSFER IN HISTORY | Matterhorn – GoldSwitzerland | Matterhorn – GoldSwitzerland
- Hands Off the Nuclear Button
- Powered by
Daily Archives: November 12, 2017
High taxes = smuggling. Clueless politicians. Source: EconomicPolicyJournal.com: NYC is the Cigarette Smuggling Capital of the United States
The bottom line is both Republicans and Democrats support the welfare state ever since the Great Depression. We have a one-party system no matter what the pundits and talking heads say on television. “A lot of pundits and party hacks are blaming President Trump for the Republican Party’s … Continue reading