January 2019 M T W T F S S « Feb 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- Just say no to a higher federal gas tax!
- The political establishment’s betrayal of the Republic
- U.S. Senate Campaign…Peace, Liberty, Prosperity
- The Last Continent
- From W to Obama to Trump, the Policy Has Been Endless War
- Nuke subsidies: Turnabout is fair play
- Dave Collum’s 2017 Year In Review: “The Bubble In Everything Grew”
- EconomicPolicyJournal.com: Krugman: The Bitcoin Bubble is the Internet Bubble at 50 Times the Speed
- David Gornoski on Anthropology and Liberty
- Powered by
“On Friday December 8, 2017, the price of bitcoin closed at $15,206– an increase of 28.3% from November. The yearly growth rate stood at 1,474%.”
The battle inside the Deep State.
“Years ago there was a plan, A Clean Break: Project for the New American Century (PNAC), to wreck the Oslo peace accords between Israel and the Palestinians and to re-mold the Middle East. It first…”
“A proposed US Naval blockade of North Korea is an admission that sanctions do not work and puts the world on a course for millions of innocent deaths in both Asia and North America. More…”
Best wishes for Lew’s speedy recovery. Lew helped create at least one generation of Austrian Economics scholars since the founding of the Mises Institute in 1982. Lew also provided a platform for scholars and others to bring libertarian ideas to the public’s attention.
Source: Target Liberty: Get Well, Lew!
“We have always considered ourselves the bipartisan duo to keep hammering the message that we can’t give up liberty for security.”
“China is about to launch a new alternative financial system—here’s how it could mortally wound the US dollar.”
“How long until we see Priuses with “Support Your Secretive All-Powerful Federal Agents” bumper stickers?”
“Stanley Druckenmiller believes the Federal Reserve should raise interest rates and normalize monetary policy.”