Florence and I attended the annual gala for BVMI (www.bvmi.org), a nonprofit health center in Hackensack, which honored their “champions” for their volunteer services. I am a founding trustee of BVMI, which treats low-income individuals at no charge, partners with hospitals in the area to provide health care services. BVMI is based on the volunteers in medicine model that began in Hilton Head, SC in the mid-1990s. I had the pleasure of speaking with Dr. Jack McConnell soon after the Hilton Head facility opened after I read an article in the New York Times about Dr. M.
- Is Tax Reform Libertarian?
- Visualizing the Most Valuable Companies of All-Time
- EconomicPolicyJournal.com: The Coming Russia-China Gold Alliance
- The FBI, Hillary and Her Server
- The Myth of “Unaffordable” Health Insurance Just Won’t Die –
- Six Ways US Stocks Most Overvalued in History
- Pentagon To Undergo First Ever Audit After Decades Of Sloppy Accounting And Missing Trillions
- EconomicPolicyJournal.com: Another Bitcoin Trading Problem After Massive Bitcoin Sell-Off
- Abolishing the income tax is the solution
- Warren Buffett called bitcoin ‘a mirage’ in 2014—here’s where he says you should invest your money
- Powered by