Florence and I attended the annual gala for BVMI (www.bvmi.org), a nonprofit health center in Hackensack, which honored their “champions” for their volunteer services. I am a founding trustee of BVMI, which treats low-income individuals at no charge, partners with hospitals in the area to provide health care services. BVMI is based on the volunteers in medicine model that began in Hilton Head, SC in the mid-1990s. I had the pleasure of speaking with Dr. Jack McConnell soon after the Hilton Head facility opened after I read an article in the New York Times about Dr. M.
November 2018 M T W T F S S « Feb 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
- Just say no to a higher federal gas tax!
- The political establishment’s betrayal of the Republic
- U.S. Senate Campaign…Peace, Liberty, Prosperity
- The Last Continent
- From W to Obama to Trump, the Policy Has Been Endless War
- Nuke subsidies: Turnabout is fair play
- Dave Collum’s 2017 Year In Review: “The Bubble In Everything Grew”
- EconomicPolicyJournal.com: Krugman: The Bitcoin Bubble is the Internet Bubble at 50 Times the Speed
- David Gornoski on Anthropology and Liberty
- Powered by