- As the U.S. Government Grows, American Prosperity Slows
- EconomicPolicyJournal.com: Fed Chairman: Business Debt is at Record Highs, But It Is Different This Time
- Second White House ‘Farm Bailout’ Could Cost As Much As $20 Billion | Zero Hedge
- Are Conservatives Throwing in the Towel on Fiscal Restraint?
- Tucker Carlson and AOC Are Wrong About Christianity and Usury | Mises Wire
- Rockets In Baghdad’s Green Zone – False Flag Or Iran Attack?
- The 5-Laws Of Human Stupidity & How To Be A “Non-Stupid” Investor | RIA
- Bonner: The Only Real Way to ‘Fix’ Capitalism – Money & Markets
- EconomicPolicyJournal.com: Big Farmers Are Ending Up Getting A Big Chunk of Trump’s Tariff-War Bailout Funds
- EconomicPolicyJournal.com: The Latest Central Planning Program Launched Under the Guise of a Green New Deal Program
- Powered by
Daily Archives: August 2, 2017
I will be the keynote speaker in Philadelphia End the Fed block party. Hope you will join us. For more information see the Facebook page, End the Fed Block Party.
“The Fed has embarked on six such efforts in the past — in 1921-1922, 1928-1930, 1937, 1941, 1948-1950 and 2000. Five ended in recession,…” Source: The Fed’s about to try something that almost always has ended in recession
I am currently reading several of Hazlitt’s great books for my new book on the welfare state. “Economics is haunted by more fallacies than any other study known to man. This is no accident.” Source: The First Economics Lesson
“Christians in the pews know the capitalism is a tremendous benefit. Christian college professors don’t agree.” Source: Anti-Capitalist Christian College Professors Who Know Nothing About Economics
Too bad the senator is not a consistent defender of individual liberty. He is smart, so maybe there is hope. “U.S. Sen. Cory Booker says marijuana laws disproportionately hurt minority communities.” Source: Booker pushes to legalize marijuana across the nation