“Free-market capitalism is a network of free and voluntary exchanges in which producers work, produce, and exchange their products for the products of others through prices voluntarily arrived at. State capitalism consists of one or more groups making use of the coercive apparatus of the government — the State — to accumulate capital for themselves by expropriating the production of others by force and violence.” Murray N. Rothbard
- EconomicPolicyJournal.com: How a Bernie Sanders Proposed Tax Would Screw Small Investors and Also Raise Mortgage Rates
- ‘War On Terror’ Has Killed Over 801,000 People & Cost $6.4 Trillion: New Study
- Vladimir Putin Sums Up The New World Order In 5 Words
- Deceived in Liberty: The Curse of American Nationalism—Tom DiLorenzo
- MoA – Trump And Zelensky Want Peace With Russia. The Fascists Oppose That.
- The Great Conservative Crack-Up Over China | RealClearMarkets
- Inoculating Our Children Against Socialism
- Fed’s Powell Lectures Congress About Government Spending… That The Fed Facilitates | Zero Hedge
- Guess Who Is Preparing For A Major Stock Market Crash?
- How The Deep State “Justifies” Itself In America | Zero Hedge
- Powered by