“Free-market capitalism is a network of free and voluntary exchanges in which producers work, produce, and exchange their products for the products of others through prices voluntarily arrived at. State capitalism consists of one or more groups making use of the coercive apparatus of the government — the State — to accumulate capital for themselves by expropriating the production of others by force and violence.” Murray N. Rothbard
- As the U.S. Government Grows, American Prosperity Slows
- EconomicPolicyJournal.com: Fed Chairman: Business Debt is at Record Highs, But It Is Different This Time
- Second White House ‘Farm Bailout’ Could Cost As Much As $20 Billion | Zero Hedge
- Are Conservatives Throwing in the Towel on Fiscal Restraint?
- Tucker Carlson and AOC Are Wrong About Christianity and Usury | Mises Wire
- Rockets In Baghdad’s Green Zone – False Flag Or Iran Attack?
- The 5-Laws Of Human Stupidity & How To Be A “Non-Stupid” Investor | RIA
- Bonner: The Only Real Way to ‘Fix’ Capitalism – Money & Markets
- EconomicPolicyJournal.com: Big Farmers Are Ending Up Getting A Big Chunk of Trump’s Tariff-War Bailout Funds
- EconomicPolicyJournal.com: The Latest Central Planning Program Launched Under the Guise of a Green New Deal Program
- Powered by