- Oops: IMF Admits Policy It Was Pushing For Years Has Led World To Edge Of Disaster
- Target Liberty: Step Right Up: The Democrats Did Ohio
- John O’Donnell interview
- Fed Announces QE4 One Day After BIS Warns QE Has Broken The Market
- What’s Holding Up The Market?
- Trump Defends Syria Withdrawal: “Time For Us To Get Out Of These Endless Wars” | Zero Hedge
- New promo for Why the Federal Reserve Sucks
- We Finally Understand How Destructive Negative Interest Rates Actually Are
- Americans Spent More on Taxes in 2018 Than on Food, Clothing and
- Target Liberty: Trump: It’s A Coup Attempt!
- Powered by
Category Archives: Uncategorized
The IMF is increasingly concerned that such conditions have “encouraged investors to take more risks in a quest to achieve their return targets”, with “valuations stretched” in some important markets and economies Source: Oops: IMF Admits Policy It Was Pushing … Continue reading
“Some players may leave the market altogether, resulting in a more concentrated and homogenous set of investors and fewer dealers.” Source: Fed Announces QE4 One Day After BIS Warns QE Has Broken The Market
The Fed’s nearly free money for financiers policies in support of the Super-Rich do not exist in a vacuum – the disastrous consequences are already baked in. Source: What’s Holding Up The Market?
is this one of the reasons the DC establishment is after Trump…a noninterventionist foreign policy? Source: Trump Defends Syria Withdrawal: “Time For Us To Get Out Of These Endless Wars” | Zero Hedge
If central bankers cannot admit their failures, and “face the music”, it’s time for them to go. Source: We Finally Understand How Destructive Negative Interest Rates Actually Are
A grocery shopper in Los Angeles on July 24, 2019. (Photo by Mark RALSTON/AFP/Getty Images) Americans on average spent more on taxes in 2018 than they did on the basic necessities of food, clothing Source: Americans Spent More on Taxes … Continue reading
https://mises.org/library/why-feds-mythology-endures-murray-sabrin I have been a member of the the Mises Institute since its founding in 1982. It is the country’s premier free market educational institute. Please support the great work it is doing to educate the public about free markets … Continue reading
If you’ve been lying awake at night terrified that the Pentagon might not send additional troops and armaments to defend oil corporations in Saudi Arabia and the United Arab Emirates, I’… Source: US Defends Your Freedom By Using Troops As … Continue reading