“Are you living paycheck to paycheck? Is so, you are just like most other hard working Americans. As you will see below, 78 percent of full-time workers in the United States say that they are living paycheck to paycheck. That is the highest figure ever recorded, and it is yet more evidence that the middle class is under an increasing amount of stress. The cost of living is rising at a much faster pace than our paychecks are, and more families are falling out of the middle class with each passing month. Unfortunately, this is something that the mainstream media really doesn”t want to talk about these days. Instead, they just keep having us focus on the soaring financial markets which are being grossly artificially inflated by global central banks. When I came across the numbers that I am about to share with you I was actually quite stunned. I knew that things were not great in “the real economy”, but I didn”t expect that the number of Americans living paycheck to paycheck would…”
December 2020 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- Joseph Cotto and I discuss current social issues.
- Podcast with David Forsyth
- Federal Reserve grapples with links between monetary policy and income inequality
- “It’s all Bullsh*t” – 3 Leaks that Sink the Covid Narrative – OffGuardian
- The Establishment Only Dislikes Trump Because He Puts An Ugly Face On The Empire – Caitlin Johnstone
- Battle Hymn Of The Gesundheitsfuhrers: Sickness Is The Health Of The State!
- How To Sue Your Governor -Allan Stevo
- The Rutherford Institute :: From 9/11 to COVID-19, It’s Been a Perpetual State of Emergency | By John W. Whitehead |
- The Thin Green Line
- An Unsolicited Commencement Speech Delivered at the Height of the Plague – Mike Rowe
- Powered by