“The USA can’t run out of dollars,” tweeted Stephanie Kelton, Bernie Sanders’s senior economic advisor. Kelton conveniently does not mention that carpenters can run out of wood, the stadium can run out of seats, and the airline can run out of fuel.
- There Is No Neutral Tax: Lessons from the the Amazon HQ2 “Subsidy”
- Target Liberty: Wow, From NYT: Are the Oman Tanker Attacks Another Gulf of Tonkin?
- The Generals Won’t Save Us From the Next War
- America’s Economic Commissar of Trade
- Federal Spending Tops $3 Trillion Through May for First Time; Deficit
- New IRS Rules Undercut NJ’s Effort to Get Around SALT Cap – NJ Spotlight
- How To Create Peace
- EconomicPolicyJournal.com: Trump is Right
- Elizabeth Warren’s economic fascist agenda for America
- Socialism Rises Due To The Great American Economic Growth Myth
- Powered by