Yesterday Florence and I attended the ribbon cutting ceremony of BVMI’s new location in Hackensack on Essex Street. I am a founding trustee of BVMI (www.bvmi.org), which provides free healthcare for the insured in Bergen County. BVMI is now the Lynne Diamond Health Center, named after a long time supporter and cousin of founder Dr. Sam Cassel,l who made a one million dollar donation. I am here with CEO Amanda Missey who contributed an essay to the new ebook that is now undergoing a final edit. Please visit BVMI’s website and make a donation, which I did yesterday, by the end of the year.
November 2020 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
- Joseph Cotto and I discuss current social issues.
- Podcast with David Forsyth
- Federal Reserve grapples with links between monetary policy and income inequality
- “It’s all Bullsh*t” – 3 Leaks that Sink the Covid Narrative – OffGuardian
- The Establishment Only Dislikes Trump Because He Puts An Ugly Face On The Empire – Caitlin Johnstone
- Battle Hymn Of The Gesundheitsfuhrers: Sickness Is The Health Of The State!
- How To Sue Your Governor -Allan Stevo
- The Rutherford Institute :: From 9/11 to COVID-19, It’s Been a Perpetual State of Emergency | By John W. Whitehead |
- The Thin Green Line
- An Unsolicited Commencement Speech Delivered at the Height of the Plague – Mike Rowe
- Powered by