Hawaii Congresswoman and Democratic presidential candidate Tulsi Gabbard recently appeared on The Late Show with Stephen Colbert, where instead of the light, jokey banter about politics and who she is as a person that Democratic presidential candidates normally encounter on late night comedy programs, the show’s host solemnly ran down a list of textbook beltway smears against Gabbard and made her defend them in front of his audience. Normally when a Democratic Party-aligned politician appears on such a show, you can expect jokes about how stupid Trump is and how badly they’re going to beat the Republicans, how they’re going to help ordinary … Continue reading →
- As the U.S. Government Grows, American Prosperity Slows
- EconomicPolicyJournal.com: Fed Chairman: Business Debt is at Record Highs, But It Is Different This Time
- Second White House ‘Farm Bailout’ Could Cost As Much As $20 Billion | Zero Hedge
- Are Conservatives Throwing in the Towel on Fiscal Restraint?
- Tucker Carlson and AOC Are Wrong About Christianity and Usury | Mises Wire
- Rockets In Baghdad’s Green Zone – False Flag Or Iran Attack?
- The 5-Laws Of Human Stupidity & How To Be A “Non-Stupid” Investor | RIA
- Bonner: The Only Real Way to ‘Fix’ Capitalism – Money & Markets
- EconomicPolicyJournal.com: Big Farmers Are Ending Up Getting A Big Chunk of Trump’s Tariff-War Bailout Funds
- EconomicPolicyJournal.com: The Latest Central Planning Program Launched Under the Guise of a Green New Deal Program
- Powered by