Two socialists lead the Democratic pack at the moment as presidential aspirants: Kamala Harris and Bernie Sanders. But socialists make the world’s worst economists. The Green New Deal Resolution is their brainchild. It’s also a Democrat baby. This resolution now has 68 co-sponsors in the House, and every last one of them is a Democrat. Let us ponder a few of the effects of the Green New Deal. In this way, we see how the Democratic Party parades its economic illiteracy before us and how it intends to institute socialism in America. Suppose that Uncle Sam outlaws fossil fuels. They … Continue reading →
November 2020 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
- Joseph Cotto and I discuss current social issues.
- Podcast with David Forsyth
- Federal Reserve grapples with links between monetary policy and income inequality
- “It’s all Bullsh*t” – 3 Leaks that Sink the Covid Narrative – OffGuardian
- The Establishment Only Dislikes Trump Because He Puts An Ugly Face On The Empire – Caitlin Johnstone
- Battle Hymn Of The Gesundheitsfuhrers: Sickness Is The Health Of The State!
- How To Sue Your Governor -Allan Stevo
- The Rutherford Institute :: From 9/11 to COVID-19, It’s Been a Perpetual State of Emergency | By John W. Whitehead |
- The Thin Green Line
- An Unsolicited Commencement Speech Delivered at the Height of the Plague – Mike Rowe
- Powered by