I was interviewed about state taxes just before the November election. Robert Wenzel had this to say about the segment at www.economicpolicyjournal.com:
Murray Sabrin, professor of finance in the Anisfield School of Business, Ramapo College, is just great when it comes to explaining things from a limited government, free market perspective and New Jersey media is beginning to recognize that. He is being asked to appear more and more often on New Jersey news outlets. In the below clip, he appears twice first near the start and then again toward the end.
Beware trickle down taxation!
November 2020 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
- Joseph Cotto and I discuss current social issues.
- Podcast with David Forsyth
- Federal Reserve grapples with links between monetary policy and income inequality
- “It’s all Bullsh*t” – 3 Leaks that Sink the Covid Narrative – OffGuardian
- The Establishment Only Dislikes Trump Because He Puts An Ugly Face On The Empire – Caitlin Johnstone
- Battle Hymn Of The Gesundheitsfuhrers: Sickness Is The Health Of The State!
- How To Sue Your Governor -Allan Stevo
- The Rutherford Institute :: From 9/11 to COVID-19, It’s Been a Perpetual State of Emergency | By John W. Whitehead |
- The Thin Green Line
- An Unsolicited Commencement Speech Delivered at the Height of the Plague – Mike Rowe
- Powered by