2020 candidate Tulsi Gabbard has spoken out against the US government’s plans to extradite and punish WikiLeaks co-founder Julian Assange, calling it a “blow to transparency and a blow to a free press.” Speaking to MSNBC’s Chris Matthews on Thursday, Gabbard defended the prior administration’s decision not to attempt to extradite Assange. Despite his administration’s record use of the Espionage act against whistleblowers, Barack Obama opted not to pursue charges against Assange, claiming it would create a dangerous precedent for journalists. Assange Arrest: The message is clear. To journalists and all Americans, if you try to take away our power, … Continue reading →
November 2020 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
- Joseph Cotto and I discuss current social issues.
- Podcast with David Forsyth
- Federal Reserve grapples with links between monetary policy and income inequality
- “It’s all Bullsh*t” – 3 Leaks that Sink the Covid Narrative – OffGuardian
- The Establishment Only Dislikes Trump Because He Puts An Ugly Face On The Empire – Caitlin Johnstone
- Battle Hymn Of The Gesundheitsfuhrers: Sickness Is The Health Of The State!
- How To Sue Your Governor -Allan Stevo
- The Rutherford Institute :: From 9/11 to COVID-19, It’s Been a Perpetual State of Emergency | By John W. Whitehead |
- The Thin Green Line
- An Unsolicited Commencement Speech Delivered at the Height of the Plague – Mike Rowe
- Powered by