Washington already has plenty of ways to tax Americans—rich and poor alike. Adding a new tax to the financial system is not the way forward—especially when it will hurt American workers, students, and retirees the most.
- US Axis of Aggression in Gulf
- Ray Dalio says he wouldn’t rule out China weaponizing its massive US Treasury holdings
- EconomicPolicyJournal.com: Are Interest Rates Being Driven Into Negative Territory By Computer Programs Gone Mad?
- “Zero Has No Meaning” Says Greenspan: I Disagree, So Does Gold – Mish Talk
- Morgan Stanley: The Bear Market Started In January 2018 And Is About To Get Worse
- Tulsi Gabbard’s Road to Damascus
- Dear Democrats – This Is What Happens When You Nationalize Healthcare
- Why Mises Opposed a Global Government for Managing Trade
- EconomicPolicyJournal.com: House May Pass Social Security Tax Hike
- Former Chinese Central Banker Warns Beijing May Dump Treasuries In Retaliation
- Powered by