- Joseph Cotto and I discuss current social issues.
- Podcast with David Forsyth
- Federal Reserve grapples with links between monetary policy and income inequality
- “It’s all Bullsh*t” – 3 Leaks that Sink the Covid Narrative – OffGuardian
- The Establishment Only Dislikes Trump Because He Puts An Ugly Face On The Empire – Caitlin Johnstone
- Battle Hymn Of The Gesundheitsfuhrers: Sickness Is The Health Of The State!
- How To Sue Your Governor -Allan Stevo
- The Rutherford Institute :: From 9/11 to COVID-19, It’s Been a Perpetual State of Emergency | By John W. Whitehead |
- The Thin Green Line
- An Unsolicited Commencement Speech Delivered at the Height of the Plague – Mike Rowe
- Powered by
Monthly Archives: November 2019
Neel Kashkari believes now is the time that the monetary leviathan adds another objective to its policy manual: Redistribute the wealth, baby. Source: Has the Federal Reserve Gone Woke? – Liberty Nation
EconomicPolicyJournal.com: Mike Bloomberg Admits He is a Tax Nazi: Taxing the Poor for Their Own Good is a Good Thing
Source: EconomicPolicyJournal.com: Mike Bloomberg Admits He is a Tax Nazi: Taxing the Poor for Their Own Good is a Good Thing
Once more it’s that time of the year when most Americans gather with family and friends to celebrate the Thanksgiving holiday. The turkey is carved, the stuffing and sweet potatoes are passed around, and many slices of pumpkin pie are … Continue reading
Gov. Andrew Cuomo was deluged with hate mail following the collapse of his $3 billion deal to build a giant Amazon headquarters in Queens — with many of the missives mocking the fact he’d been Source: New Yorkers say Andrew … Continue reading
And it has not Russia, nor China, nor any other enemy, foreign or domestic, to blame… except for one: the Federal Reserve Bank of the United States. Source: It’s Official: The United States Is Now A Banana Republic
…the world has started to witness an incremental de-dollarization push by a handful of nations. Source: Will The Global De-Dollarization Collapse The Greenback?
In the diary of Plymouth Colony’s first governor, William Bradford, we can read about the settlers’ initial arrangement: Land was held in common. Crops were brought to a common storehouse and distributed equally. For two years, every person had to … Continue reading
Sometimes the government passes laws that restrict people for what it claims to be their own good, such as laws that ban drugs that are supposed to be bad for your health. Laws like this are called Source: A Problem … Continue reading
Since 9/11, the cost of Forever War totals $6.4 Trillion and 801,000 killed including 335,000 dead civilians. For What? Source: 6.4 Trillion Reasons To End America’s Forever Wars
EconomicPolicyJournal.com: How a Bernie Sanders Proposed Tax Would Screw Small Investors and Also Raise Mortgage Rates
Source: EconomicPolicyJournal.com: How a Bernie Sanders Proposed Tax Would Screw Small Investors and Also Raise Mortgage Rates