- Joseph Cotto and I discuss current social issues.
- Podcast with David Forsyth
- Federal Reserve grapples with links between monetary policy and income inequality
- “It’s all Bullsh*t” – 3 Leaks that Sink the Covid Narrative – OffGuardian
- The Establishment Only Dislikes Trump Because He Puts An Ugly Face On The Empire – Caitlin Johnstone
- Battle Hymn Of The Gesundheitsfuhrers: Sickness Is The Health Of The State!
- How To Sue Your Governor -Allan Stevo
- The Rutherford Institute :: From 9/11 to COVID-19, It’s Been a Perpetual State of Emergency | By John W. Whitehead |
- The Thin Green Line
- An Unsolicited Commencement Speech Delivered at the Height of the Plague – Mike Rowe
- Powered by
Daily Archives: November 4, 2019
Medicare for All excites Commiecrats and other varieties of communists/socialists/fascists/anti-capitalists/totalitarians. Take this: “To begin, her [Warren’s] plan covers everybody, with zero out-of-pocket expenses. ‘Medicare for All’ is a great brand. So is ‘Free Healthcare for Everybody.’ And that’s the central … Continue reading
EconomicPolicyJournal.com: Now Top Fed Officials Are Citing Hayek (As If They Are Paying Attention to His Work)
Source: EconomicPolicyJournal.com: Now Top Fed Officials Are Citing Hayek (As If They Are Paying Attention to His Work)