“Are you ready for the most anticipated presidential debate in decades? It is being projected that Monday’s debate between Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton could potentially break the all-time record of 80 million viewers that watched Ronald Reagan and Jimmy Carter debate back in 1980. Many Americans probably hope to see some personal fireworks between the two nominees, but the two candidates have both expressed a desire to focus on substantive issues. There will likely be quite a few questions about the economy, and without a doubt this is an area where Trump and Clinton have some very sharp differences. The mainstream media would have us believe that the U.S. economy is in pretty good shape, and if that was true that would seem to favor Clinton. But is it actually true? The following are 26 incredible facts about the economy that every American should know for the Trump-Clinton debate… #1 When Barack Obama entered the White House, the U.S. government was 10.6 trillion dollars..”
November 2020 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
- Joseph Cotto and I discuss current social issues.
- Podcast with David Forsyth
- Federal Reserve grapples with links between monetary policy and income inequality
- “It’s all Bullsh*t” – 3 Leaks that Sink the Covid Narrative – OffGuardian
- The Establishment Only Dislikes Trump Because He Puts An Ugly Face On The Empire – Caitlin Johnstone
- Battle Hymn Of The Gesundheitsfuhrers: Sickness Is The Health Of The State!
- How To Sue Your Governor -Allan Stevo
- The Rutherford Institute :: From 9/11 to COVID-19, It’s Been a Perpetual State of Emergency | By John W. Whitehead |
- The Thin Green Line
- An Unsolicited Commencement Speech Delivered at the Height of the Plague – Mike Rowe
- Powered by