- EconomicPolicyJournal.com: What Are These Two Wealth-Hating Cal Berkeley Economists Missing?
- Climate Alarmists’ Fraud Exposed | Armstrong Economics
- Syria: What a Tangled Web We Wove –
- Tulsi Gabbard: Canary in the Democratic Coal Mine | The American Spectator | Politics Is Too Important To Be Taken Seriously.
- Oops: IMF Admits Policy It Was Pushing For Years Has Led World To Edge Of Disaster
- Target Liberty: Step Right Up: The Democrats Did Ohio
- John O’Donnell interview
- Fed Announces QE4 One Day After BIS Warns QE Has Broken The Market
- What’s Holding Up The Market?
- Trump Defends Syria Withdrawal: “Time For Us To Get Out Of These Endless Wars” | Zero Hedge
- Powered by
Category Archives: Federal Government
What the hell do you have to lose? Replace American’s failed welfare-warfare state with liberty and free enterprise. The American people will thank you and people around the world will thank you. [Originally published July 17, 2016.) Source: 7 Things Trump Must Do
Stanley Druckenmiller said: “I sold all my gold (sic) on the night of the election” because he sees inflation spiking and that will force money(sic) out of gold…hmmm….sell … Source: Most Idiotic Comment Ever? “Sell Gold Because Inflation Will Spike”
Must reading for members of Congress, too. “According to some commentators the US federal budget deficit still remains a major economic problem notwithstanding that it draws less attention than in the past.” Source: How Government Budget Deficits Make Us Poorer
The disuniting of America in the cards? If California leaves the Union, a Democrat would never be elected president, ever! Source: Calexit!
“Donald Trump has done the unthinkable – unthinkable, that is, to the sneering elites: the “journalists” who have been spending their days snarking at Trump on Twitter, the DC mandarins who disdained him from the beginning, and the foreign policy … Continue reading
“Hillary Clinton is pushing the old idea of “national service.” Her voluntary program would be a waste. Advocates of mandatory programs have pointed to Maoist China, among others, as their model.” Source: Hillary Clinton’s Expensive Plan For ‘National Service’: No … Continue reading
Fifty years ago on a sunny Sunday morning in April, I was watching a television program (channel 7 in New York) about Passover. Although I don’t remember the specifics of the whole program, I do remember vividly a statement made … Continue reading
Economics professor Joe Salerno explains the current rush to pay government debt. “Last week, Austria issued a 70-year bond, the longest dated sovereign in the Eurozone.?” Source: What Mises Would Say About Austria’s New 70-year Bond
The bipartisan disaster…military intervention. Source: Seven World-Historical Achievements of the Iraq Invasion of 2003
“The SEC’s pay-to-play rule exempts federal agencies, allowing Hillary Clinton to raise cash from Wall Street firms managing federal retirement savings…” Source: Hillary Clinton’s Wall Street Fundraising Benefited From Loophole In Federal Anti-Corruption Rule