- EconomicPolicyJournal.com: What Are These Two Wealth-Hating Cal Berkeley Economists Missing?
- Climate Alarmists’ Fraud Exposed | Armstrong Economics
- Syria: What a Tangled Web We Wove –
- Tulsi Gabbard: Canary in the Democratic Coal Mine | The American Spectator | Politics Is Too Important To Be Taken Seriously.
- Oops: IMF Admits Policy It Was Pushing For Years Has Led World To Edge Of Disaster
- Target Liberty: Step Right Up: The Democrats Did Ohio
- John O’Donnell interview
- Fed Announces QE4 One Day After BIS Warns QE Has Broken The Market
- What’s Holding Up The Market?
- Trump Defends Syria Withdrawal: “Time For Us To Get Out Of These Endless Wars” | Zero Hedge
- Powered by
Category Archives: Economy
Stanley Druckenmiller said: “I sold all my gold (sic) on the night of the election” because he sees inflation spiking and that will force money(sic) out of gold…hmmm….sell … Source: Most Idiotic Comment Ever? “Sell Gold Because Inflation Will Spike”
Must reading for members of Congress, too. “According to some commentators the US federal budget deficit still remains a major economic problem notwithstanding that it draws less attention than in the past.” Source: How Government Budget Deficits Make Us Poorer
“The 2016 election was notable for many things—from the frequency of ad hominem arguments to the frequency of scandals to the frequency of OMG reactions to Donald Trump’s victory.” Source: The Government Won’t Make America Great Again
“Donald Trump has done the unthinkable – unthinkable, that is, to the sneering elites: the “journalists” who have been spending their days snarking at Trump on Twitter, the DC mandarins who disdained him from the beginning, and the foreign policy … Continue reading
“Mr. Thiel: Attempting to justify Trump’s and his followers’ hostility to free trade you write that “[t]he sheer size of the US trade deficit shows that something has gone badly wrong. The most developed country in the world should be exporting capital to less developed countries; … Continue reading
“Over the last 20 years, the things that are the most important to us, such as healthcare, education, food, and shelter, have skyrocketing prices.” Source: Prices Are Skyrocketing, But Only For Things You Really Need
“Central banks seeking to boost inflation are waging financial war on the bottom 95% of households.” Source: The Disaster Of Inflation… For The Bottom 95%
I will be a guest on Lee Elci’s morning talk show Monday, Oct. 31 at 8:35am. You can listen to it on the Internet, http://www.949newsnow.com/