- Oops: IMF Admits Policy It Was Pushing For Years Has Led World To Edge Of Disaster
- Target Liberty: Step Right Up: The Democrats Did Ohio
- John O’Donnell interview
- Fed Announces QE4 One Day After BIS Warns QE Has Broken The Market
- What’s Holding Up The Market?
- Trump Defends Syria Withdrawal: “Time For Us To Get Out Of These Endless Wars” | Zero Hedge
- New promo for Why the Federal Reserve Sucks
- We Finally Understand How Destructive Negative Interest Rates Actually Are
- Americans Spent More on Taxes in 2018 Than on Food, Clothing and
- Target Liberty: Trump: It’s A Coup Attempt!
- Powered by
Daily Archives: March 28, 2019
Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez shocked political observers after defeating 10-term incumbent Congressman Joe Crowley, D-N.Y., in the Democratic primary for New York’s 14th District by nearly 14 points at the 2016 primaries. Democratic National Committee Chairman Tom Perez calls Ocasio-Cortez “the future … Continue reading