- As the U.S. Government Grows, American Prosperity Slows
- EconomicPolicyJournal.com: Fed Chairman: Business Debt is at Record Highs, But It Is Different This Time
- Second White House ‘Farm Bailout’ Could Cost As Much As $20 Billion | Zero Hedge
- Are Conservatives Throwing in the Towel on Fiscal Restraint?
- Tucker Carlson and AOC Are Wrong About Christianity and Usury | Mises Wire
- Rockets In Baghdad’s Green Zone – False Flag Or Iran Attack?
- The 5-Laws Of Human Stupidity & How To Be A “Non-Stupid” Investor | RIA
- Bonner: The Only Real Way to ‘Fix’ Capitalism – Money & Markets
- EconomicPolicyJournal.com: Big Farmers Are Ending Up Getting A Big Chunk of Trump’s Tariff-War Bailout Funds
- EconomicPolicyJournal.com: The Latest Central Planning Program Launched Under the Guise of a Green New Deal Program
- Powered by
Daily Archives: March 10, 2019
Washington already has plenty of ways to tax Americans—rich and poor alike. Adding a new tax to the financial system is not the way forward—especially when it will hurt American workers, students, and retirees the most. Source: What the New … Continue reading
Ocasio-Cortez is not stupid, although what she endorses, which is marxism, is no good whatsoever. She’s a Marxist. She accepts marxism, she believes in marxism, she endorses marxism, and she continually promulgates marxism. Democratic socialism is a flavor of marxism. … Continue reading
Unfounded claims are the second attempt in one week to undermine the Korean peace process. Source: Intelligence Contractors Make New Attempt To Provoke Tensions With North Korea