- Oops: IMF Admits Policy It Was Pushing For Years Has Led World To Edge Of Disaster
- Target Liberty: Step Right Up: The Democrats Did Ohio
- John O’Donnell interview
- Fed Announces QE4 One Day After BIS Warns QE Has Broken The Market
- What’s Holding Up The Market?
- Trump Defends Syria Withdrawal: “Time For Us To Get Out Of These Endless Wars” | Zero Hedge
- New promo for Why the Federal Reserve Sucks
- We Finally Understand How Destructive Negative Interest Rates Actually Are
- Americans Spent More on Taxes in 2018 Than on Food, Clothing and
- Target Liberty: Trump: It’s A Coup Attempt!
- Powered by
Daily Archives: March 10, 2019
Washington already has plenty of ways to tax Americans—rich and poor alike. Adding a new tax to the financial system is not the way forward—especially when it will hurt American workers, students, and retirees the most. Source: What the New … Continue reading
Ocasio-Cortez is not stupid, although what she endorses, which is marxism, is no good whatsoever. She’s a Marxist. She accepts marxism, she believes in marxism, she endorses marxism, and she continually promulgates marxism. Democratic socialism is a flavor of marxism. … Continue reading
Unfounded claims are the second attempt in one week to undermine the Korean peace process. Source: Intelligence Contractors Make New Attempt To Provoke Tensions With North Korea