- Joseph Cotto and I discuss current social issues.
- Podcast with David Forsyth
- Federal Reserve grapples with links between monetary policy and income inequality
- “It’s all Bullsh*t” – 3 Leaks that Sink the Covid Narrative – OffGuardian
- The Establishment Only Dislikes Trump Because He Puts An Ugly Face On The Empire – Caitlin Johnstone
- Battle Hymn Of The Gesundheitsfuhrers: Sickness Is The Health Of The State!
- How To Sue Your Governor -Allan Stevo
- The Rutherford Institute :: From 9/11 to COVID-19, It’s Been a Perpetual State of Emergency | By John W. Whitehead |
- The Thin Green Line
- An Unsolicited Commencement Speech Delivered at the Height of the Plague – Mike Rowe
- Powered by
Daily Archives: July 23, 2019
As much as conservatives would like to believe that the Trump administration has been different from the George W. Bush and Barack Obama administrations, the fact is that all three administrations have been one long disastrous continuum. Not only has … Continue reading
EconomicPolicyJournal.com: Committee for a Responsible Federal Budget: New budget “may end up being the worst budget agreement in our nation’s history”
Source: EconomicPolicyJournal.com: Committee for a Responsible Federal Budget: New budget “may end up being the worst budget agreement in our nation’s history”
Fed Chairman Powell and his predecessors do not want you to read this book. Ditto for easy money/low interest Trump. Please order one for yourself and another for your best friend, or a colleague, or a neighbor, etc. Ask them … Continue reading