- Joseph Cotto and I discuss current social issues.
- Podcast with David Forsyth
- Federal Reserve grapples with links between monetary policy and income inequality
- “It’s all Bullsh*t” – 3 Leaks that Sink the Covid Narrative – OffGuardian
- The Establishment Only Dislikes Trump Because He Puts An Ugly Face On The Empire – Caitlin Johnstone
- Battle Hymn Of The Gesundheitsfuhrers: Sickness Is The Health Of The State!
- How To Sue Your Governor -Allan Stevo
- The Rutherford Institute :: From 9/11 to COVID-19, It’s Been a Perpetual State of Emergency | By John W. Whitehead |
- The Thin Green Line
- An Unsolicited Commencement Speech Delivered at the Height of the Plague – Mike Rowe
- Powered by
Daily Archives: July 26, 2019
President Trump’s first term will add $4.1 trillion to the national debt since 2017 once he signs the recent budget deal as expected next week. Source: Trump adds $4.1 trillion to national debt. Here’s where the money went
The Next Solar Cycle Begins in 2020 & May be a Panic Decline in Solar Activity | Armstrong Economics
Source: The Next Solar Cycle Begins in 2020 & May be a Panic Decline in Solar Activity | Armstrong Economics