- Joseph Cotto and I discuss current social issues.
- Podcast with David Forsyth
- Federal Reserve grapples with links between monetary policy and income inequality
- “It’s all Bullsh*t” – 3 Leaks that Sink the Covid Narrative – OffGuardian
- The Establishment Only Dislikes Trump Because He Puts An Ugly Face On The Empire – Caitlin Johnstone
- Battle Hymn Of The Gesundheitsfuhrers: Sickness Is The Health Of The State!
- How To Sue Your Governor -Allan Stevo
- The Rutherford Institute :: From 9/11 to COVID-19, It’s Been a Perpetual State of Emergency | By John W. Whitehead |
- The Thin Green Line
- An Unsolicited Commencement Speech Delivered at the Height of the Plague – Mike Rowe
- Powered by
Daily Archives: August 26, 2019
Does anyone really think The Everything Bubble can just keep inflating forever? Surely nobody’s that deluded. Source: The Benefits Of A Profoundly Shattering Recession
How is fresh Peruvian asparagus sold for $3.99 a pound in a Whole Foods Market in northern Virginia? Are you not amazed? If not, you should be. Source: I, Asparagus