- Joseph Cotto and I discuss current social issues.
- Podcast with David Forsyth
- Federal Reserve grapples with links between monetary policy and income inequality
- “It’s all Bullsh*t” – 3 Leaks that Sink the Covid Narrative – OffGuardian
- The Establishment Only Dislikes Trump Because He Puts An Ugly Face On The Empire – Caitlin Johnstone
- Battle Hymn Of The Gesundheitsfuhrers: Sickness Is The Health Of The State!
- How To Sue Your Governor -Allan Stevo
- The Rutherford Institute :: From 9/11 to COVID-19, It’s Been a Perpetual State of Emergency | By John W. Whitehead |
- The Thin Green Line
- An Unsolicited Commencement Speech Delivered at the Height of the Plague – Mike Rowe
- Powered by
Daily Archives: August 16, 2019
Other observers have dismissed the suggestion that China would sell U.S. Treasurys to gain an upper hand in the trade war. Source: Ray Dalio says he wouldn’t rule out China weaponizing its massive US Treasury holdings
EconomicPolicyJournal.com: Are Interest Rates Being Driven Into Negative Territory By Computer Programs Gone Mad?
Source: EconomicPolicyJournal.com: Are Interest Rates Being Driven Into Negative Territory By Computer Programs Gone Mad?