- Joseph Cotto and I discuss current social issues.
- Podcast with David Forsyth
- Federal Reserve grapples with links between monetary policy and income inequality
- “It’s all Bullsh*t” – 3 Leaks that Sink the Covid Narrative – OffGuardian
- The Establishment Only Dislikes Trump Because He Puts An Ugly Face On The Empire – Caitlin Johnstone
- Battle Hymn Of The Gesundheitsfuhrers: Sickness Is The Health Of The State!
- How To Sue Your Governor -Allan Stevo
- The Rutherford Institute :: From 9/11 to COVID-19, It’s Been a Perpetual State of Emergency | By John W. Whitehead |
- The Thin Green Line
- An Unsolicited Commencement Speech Delivered at the Height of the Plague – Mike Rowe
- Powered by
Monthly Archives: December 2019
…and how do we pay for these spiraling out of control costs? By borrowing more, of course. Source: What Low-Flation? Household Costs Are Spiraling Out Of Control
There are basically only two ways in which economic life can be organized. The first is by the voluntary choice of families and individuals and by voluntary cooperation. This arrangement has come to Source: The ABC of a Market Economy
Why would Democrats want to nominate someone whose foreign policy record has more in common with Tom Cotton than with their own party? Source: Bloomberg’s Awful Foreign Policy | The American Conservative
Alt-Market.com – supporting local economies, barter networks, farmers initiatives, and alternative currencies backed by tangible commodities. Source: The Rush To A Cashless Society Only Serves Globalist Interests