- Syria: What a Tangled Web We Wove –
- Tulsi Gabbard: Canary in the Democratic Coal Mine | The American Spectator | Politics Is Too Important To Be Taken Seriously.
- Oops: IMF Admits Policy It Was Pushing For Years Has Led World To Edge Of Disaster
- Target Liberty: Step Right Up: The Democrats Did Ohio
- John O’Donnell interview
- Fed Announces QE4 One Day After BIS Warns QE Has Broken The Market
- What’s Holding Up The Market?
- Trump Defends Syria Withdrawal: “Time For Us To Get Out Of These Endless Wars” | Zero Hedge
- New promo for Why the Federal Reserve Sucks
- We Finally Understand How Destructive Negative Interest Rates Actually Are
- Powered by
Daily Archives: October 7, 2019
The Fed’s nearly free money for financiers policies in support of the Super-Rich do not exist in a vacuum – the disastrous consequences are already baked in. Source: What’s Holding Up The Market?
is this one of the reasons the DC establishment is after Trump…a noninterventionist foreign policy? Source: Trump Defends Syria Withdrawal: “Time For Us To Get Out Of These Endless Wars” | Zero Hedge