Ocasio-Cortez is not stupid, although what she endorses, which is marxism, is no good whatsoever. She’s a Marxist. She accepts marxism, she believes in marxism, she endorses marxism, and she continually promulgates marxism. Democratic socialism is a flavor of marxism. Ocasio-Cortez believes that the country can change its culture, its economy, its social structure, its wealth-producing methods, its beliefs, and its politics to achieve what marxism envisions. No country has yet done this with any type of marxism, and that includes democratic socialism. They’ve all failed, every last one, because marxism is a theory of mankind, society, economy and politics … Continue reading →
November 2020 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
- Joseph Cotto and I discuss current social issues.
- Podcast with David Forsyth
- Federal Reserve grapples with links between monetary policy and income inequality
- “It’s all Bullsh*t” – 3 Leaks that Sink the Covid Narrative – OffGuardian
- The Establishment Only Dislikes Trump Because He Puts An Ugly Face On The Empire – Caitlin Johnstone
- Battle Hymn Of The Gesundheitsfuhrers: Sickness Is The Health Of The State!
- How To Sue Your Governor -Allan Stevo
- The Rutherford Institute :: From 9/11 to COVID-19, It’s Been a Perpetual State of Emergency | By John W. Whitehead |
- The Thin Green Line
- An Unsolicited Commencement Speech Delivered at the Height of the Plague – Mike Rowe
- Powered by