- “It’s all Bullsh*t” – 3 Leaks that Sink the Covid Narrative – OffGuardian
- The Establishment Only Dislikes Trump Because He Puts An Ugly Face On The Empire – Caitlin Johnstone
- Battle Hymn Of The Gesundheitsfuhrers: Sickness Is The Health Of The State!
- How To Sue Your Governor -Allan Stevo
- The Rutherford Institute :: From 9/11 to COVID-19, It’s Been a Perpetual State of Emergency | By John W. Whitehead |
- The Thin Green Line
- An Unsolicited Commencement Speech Delivered at the Height of the Plague – Mike Rowe
- Doctors With Hacksaws: How the Donald’s Civil War-Style Surgeons Amputated the Economy by David Stockman
- EconomicPolicyJournal.com: Carmen Reinhart Appointed World Bank Chief Economist:This is What You Need to Know
- EconomicPolicyJournal.com: Is California the New Greece?
- Powered by
Daily Archives: April 6, 2019
“There is only so much growth we can get in steady state among rising debt levels. The only hurdle to implementing negative rates is currency in circulation and that’s why more and more countries are trying to outlaw cash…” Source: … Continue reading
The so-called Green New Deal is only tangentially related to climate issues. It’s best to think of it as the left’s wish list, and it includes a paid leave entitlement, government jobs,… Source: “Medicare for All” Would Copy the Bad … Continue reading
As political and academic progressives expand their frenzied attacks on “wealth” and on the alleged transgressions of “big business,” antitrust regulation is suddenly back in vogue big time. Source: Elizabeth Warren’s New Antitrust Crusade: A New Progressive War on