- “It’s all Bullsh*t” – 3 Leaks that Sink the Covid Narrative – OffGuardian
- The Establishment Only Dislikes Trump Because He Puts An Ugly Face On The Empire – Caitlin Johnstone
- Battle Hymn Of The Gesundheitsfuhrers: Sickness Is The Health Of The State!
- How To Sue Your Governor -Allan Stevo
- The Rutherford Institute :: From 9/11 to COVID-19, It’s Been a Perpetual State of Emergency | By John W. Whitehead |
- The Thin Green Line
- An Unsolicited Commencement Speech Delivered at the Height of the Plague – Mike Rowe
- Doctors With Hacksaws: How the Donald’s Civil War-Style Surgeons Amputated the Economy by David Stockman
- EconomicPolicyJournal.com: Carmen Reinhart Appointed World Bank Chief Economist:This is What You Need to Know
- EconomicPolicyJournal.com: Is California the New Greece?
- Powered by
Daily Archives: April 15, 2019
Why, taxpayers could have donated a couple of hundred bucks to the Treasury Department or spent those five minutes reading libertarian memes! Source: My Money, My Choice – On Tax Day, Remember Taxation is Theft – Liberty Nation
Disclosure of tax payments would make it easier to hold politicians accountable. It also would help to reduce fraud and economic inequality. Source: Opinion | Everyone’s Income Taxes Should Be Public Authoritarian thinking at the NYT.
Americans are not rejoicing at the small incremental change in their take-home pay made possible by the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act, which Republicans championed. Source: Americans are unhappy with tax overhaul, and the GOP should be worried