- There Is No Neutral Tax: Lessons from the the Amazon HQ2 “Subsidy”
- Target Liberty: Wow, From NYT: Are the Oman Tanker Attacks Another Gulf of Tonkin?
- The Generals Won’t Save Us From the Next War
- America’s Economic Commissar of Trade
- Federal Spending Tops $3 Trillion Through May for First Time; Deficit
- New IRS Rules Undercut NJ’s Effort to Get Around SALT Cap – NJ Spotlight
- How To Create Peace
- EconomicPolicyJournal.com: Trump is Right
- Elizabeth Warren’s economic fascist agenda for America
- Socialism Rises Due To The Great American Economic Growth Myth
- Powered by
Daily Archives: April 15, 2019
Why, taxpayers could have donated a couple of hundred bucks to the Treasury Department or spent those five minutes reading libertarian memes! Source: My Money, My Choice – On Tax Day, Remember Taxation is Theft – Liberty Nation
Disclosure of tax payments would make it easier to hold politicians accountable. It also would help to reduce fraud and economic inequality. Source: Opinion | Everyone’s Income Taxes Should Be Public Authoritarian thinking at the NYT.
Americans are not rejoicing at the small incremental change in their take-home pay made possible by the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act, which Republicans championed. Source: Americans are unhappy with tax overhaul, and the GOP should be worried