- US Axis of Aggression in Gulf
- Ray Dalio says he wouldn’t rule out China weaponizing its massive US Treasury holdings
- EconomicPolicyJournal.com: Are Interest Rates Being Driven Into Negative Territory By Computer Programs Gone Mad?
- “Zero Has No Meaning” Says Greenspan: I Disagree, So Does Gold – Mish Talk
- Morgan Stanley: The Bear Market Started In January 2018 And Is About To Get Worse
- Tulsi Gabbard’s Road to Damascus
- Dear Democrats – This Is What Happens When You Nationalize Healthcare
- Why Mises Opposed a Global Government for Managing Trade
- EconomicPolicyJournal.com: House May Pass Social Security Tax Hike
- Former Chinese Central Banker Warns Beijing May Dump Treasuries In Retaliation
- Powered by
Daily Archives: April 15, 2019
Why, taxpayers could have donated a couple of hundred bucks to the Treasury Department or spent those five minutes reading libertarian memes! Source: My Money, My Choice – On Tax Day, Remember Taxation is Theft – Liberty Nation
Disclosure of tax payments would make it easier to hold politicians accountable. It also would help to reduce fraud and economic inequality. Source: Opinion | Everyone’s Income Taxes Should Be Public Authoritarian thinking at the NYT.
Americans are not rejoicing at the small incremental change in their take-home pay made possible by the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act, which Republicans championed. Source: Americans are unhappy with tax overhaul, and the GOP should be worried