- “It’s all Bullsh*t” – 3 Leaks that Sink the Covid Narrative – OffGuardian
- The Establishment Only Dislikes Trump Because He Puts An Ugly Face On The Empire – Caitlin Johnstone
- Battle Hymn Of The Gesundheitsfuhrers: Sickness Is The Health Of The State!
- How To Sue Your Governor -Allan Stevo
- The Rutherford Institute :: From 9/11 to COVID-19, It’s Been a Perpetual State of Emergency | By John W. Whitehead |
- The Thin Green Line
- An Unsolicited Commencement Speech Delivered at the Height of the Plague – Mike Rowe
- Doctors With Hacksaws: How the Donald’s Civil War-Style Surgeons Amputated the Economy by David Stockman
- EconomicPolicyJournal.com: Carmen Reinhart Appointed World Bank Chief Economist:This is What You Need to Know
- EconomicPolicyJournal.com: Is California the New Greece?
- Powered by
Monthly Archives: March 2019
Does everyone—including libertarians—have an obligation to vaccinate themselves and their children in order to protect the most medically vulnerable among us? Source: Libertarians for Forced Vaccinations?
Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez shocked political observers after defeating 10-term incumbent Congressman Joe Crowley, D-N.Y., in the Democratic primary for New York’s 14th District by nearly 14 points at the 2016 primaries. Democratic National Committee Chairman Tom Perez calls Ocasio-Cortez “the future … Continue reading
Both fans and foes of the so-called Green New Deal (GND) agree that it is a wildly ambitious set of proposals, which—by design—will involve the federal government spending boatloads of money. Source: Study Estimates the Green New Deal to Cost … Continue reading
From government-mandated paid maternity leave to tuition free college, the CNBC All-America Economic Survey reveals a surprising American appetite for some very progressive policies. Source: Majority of Americans support progressive policies such as higher minimum wage, free college The failure … Continue reading
Target Liberty: A Note to Tim Koechlin at ‘Common Dreams’ on Libertarians in the Trump Administration
Source: Target Liberty: A Note to Tim Koechlin at ‘Common Dreams’ on Libertarians in the Trump Administration
Much has been made of the 10-year yield dropping below the 3-month yield. In this week’s case, it was particularly acute. The equity market (stocks) plummeted as the yields fell hard. US banks dropped significantly. When the scale of interest rates loses … Continue reading
EconomicPolicyJournal.com: Here Are the Most Socialistic—and Most Capitalistic—Democrats Running for President
Source: EconomicPolicyJournal.com: Here Are the Most Socialistic—and Most Capitalistic—Democrats Running for President
France was once a role model for what big government can do for its people, the very model of socialism sought by the American left. Now the place is in shambles. Source: France Is the Socialist Future We Should Dread
With Robert Mueller finished, the only way to end our national nightmare is to probe Obama, Clinton and the FBI, Michael Goodwin writes. Source: How to end our national nightmare — probe Hillary Clinton again
Obituaries for the late Princeton economist Alan Krueger have mixed praise for his personal character with implicit (or explicit) endorsement of his research approach. Source: The Data Don’t Speak for Themselves