- US Drone Downed By Surface-To-Air Missile Over Yemen
- Not MAGA: The Donald’s Visible Economy Scam– David Stockman
- My letter in The Record today…easy money and the coming recession
- EconomicPolicyJournal.com: Trump the Mad Inflationist?
- Target Liberty: They Have Gone Mad at ‘The New York Times’
- Old Right, New Right
- U.S. Government Sets New Records for Spending and Revenues | Craig Eyermann
- US Axis of Aggression in Gulf
- Ray Dalio says he wouldn’t rule out China weaponizing its massive US Treasury holdings
- EconomicPolicyJournal.com: Are Interest Rates Being Driven Into Negative Territory By Computer Programs Gone Mad?
- Powered by
Monthly Archives: May 2019
“…this is huge, it’s historic… No one has stood up against them until Trump… the ‘shadow government’ is quaking in their boots because they have been engaged in illegal surveillance…” Source: Ex-CIA Officer: Trump In “Historic Battle” With “Treasonous” Deep … Continue reading
“Pop quiz, hotshot. There’s a ‘corporate junk bond’ bomb on a bus. Once the economy slides toward 0%, the bomb is armed. If Deutsche Bank goes bust, it blows up. What do you do? What do you do?” Source: Powell … Continue reading
For Ocasio-Cortez, some vegetables are too “colonial” to grow. We may laugh at Ocasio-Cortez’s boundless hubris, but let’s learn from history. Mao was eager to dispense agricultural advice and during his rule at least 45 million lost their lives through starvation, … Continue reading
I recently saw the documentary They Shall Not Grow Old, an account by English soldiers of their experiences in the Great War of 1914-1918. Source: “They Shall Not Grow Old” is a Superb Antiwar Film
The socialist regimes of the 20th century that succeeded in comprehensively imposing their designs and central plans on the societies over which they ruled attempted to abolish any and all of the Source: Socialists vs. Civil Society
Sooner or later the proverbial “black swan” event will unleash a veritable domino effect of popping bubbles and plunge the global economy into a crisis of a magnitude it has not seen since the 1930s. Source: The Next Economic Crisis … Continue reading
Target Liberty: Tulsi Gabbard Talks to Tucker Carlson on Syria False Flags: She Warns of Possible War With Iran
Source: Target Liberty: Tulsi Gabbard Talks to Tucker Carlson on Syria False Flags: She Warns of Possible War With Iran
Presidential aspirant Kamala Harris promises to compel private companies with more than 100 employees to disclose what they pay employees to the Equal Opportunity Employment Commission. Source: Envy, Inc.
Look back 150 years (from the end of the Civil War), ignore whatever party or president was dominant, and try to discern a relationship between the size, scope and power of the U.S. federal Source: As the U.S. Government Grows, … Continue reading